[arch-general] 2 annoying bugs in kde

Bram Schoenmakers lists at bramschoenmakers.nl
Tue Jun 30 15:31:30 EDT 2009

Op dinsdag 30 juni 2009 17:50:21 schreef Edgar Kalkowski:

Hi Edgar,

> I am using current KDE 4.2.4 from core and am experiencing these two little
> things that are not really disturbing but rather annoying:
>
> 1) Every time I quit okular it crashes and shows a crash message. A quick
> search of the web brought up that this was “a minor regression in kdelibs“
> and should be fixed by now (sorry, I don’t remember the actual site I read
> this on). So my question is: Is anyone experiencing the same problem and
> has a fix? Or do we really just need to wait for an update of KDE? If so:
> Is an update planned or do we have to wait for 4.3 or 4.2.5?

Are you using the QtCurve theme by chance? With version <0.65.0 I had the same
problem (also Gwenview crashed), but after the update to 0.65.0 I haven't seen
this anymore. Maybe it could have been another update I did in the meantime,
but I think QtCurve could cause such problems.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)