[arch-general] xorg-server 1.6.0 in testing

Flavio Costa flavio.cdc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:18:35 EST 2009

I can't Control-Alt-Backspace to kill the X server anymore.
Same for some gnome shortcuts and they were working smoothly before the
update.

Is anyone experiencing this problem too?
Any info I can provide so that you can debug this?

Despite of that EXA and UXA are working pretty smooth with my Intel graphic
card, FPS is much higher than it was after the GEM was introduced in .28 and
there was no XF86 driver supporting it.

Nice job!

--
Flávio Coutinho da Costa