[arch-general] Problems with Acer Aspire One and Arch installer

Vitor Garcia vitorlopesgarcia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:02:10 EST 2009

Hello

I've had the same issue some time ago, then I've checked the md5sum of
a image of the stick and it failed.
If you try to copy the image again to the stick it may work.
Anyway, if it persists failing, there is an "How to" in Arch wiki about
Acer Aspire One (http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Acer_Aspire_One),
but I haven't seen anything related to any fails on grub.

Regards,
Vitor