[arch-general] On rolling release system and its benefits.

Ali H. Caliskan ali.h.caliskan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:51:46 EDT 2009

Well, I didn't intend to upset you guys :) But such is history, it appears
to have happened bofore and it certainly will happen again. I'm not saying
that I need this, but it certainly would benefit the Arch community. I'm not
a developer, so I'll have difficulties applying what you're saying though :)

/ali