[arch-general] community/gtk-engine-murrine 0.90.2-1 borked

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Wed Mar 18 20:52:37 EDT 2009

2009/3/19 Damjan Georgievski <gdamjan at gmail.com>:
> it seems that the community/gtk-engine-murrine package has been
> updated to the gtk2 version in testing/ so that now all GTK apps are
> with the standard ugly Win95 look, and complain that:
>
> (gtk-chtheme:5522): Gtk-WARNING **: GModule
> (/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libmurrine.so) initialization check
> failed: Gtk+ version too old (micro mismatch)
You are right. I know, because an user mailed me and another wrote on
AUR package's page.
So it's already solved, you should only wait the mirror sync.

> don't do this please :)
An again, you are right, but next time I suggest you to open a file
report instead of send a message in (the wrong) Mailing List.

Regards

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer