[arch-general] aufs2 patch to work for archlinux kernel

Christopher Rogers slaxemulator at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:53:28 EDT 2009

I fixed aufs2 to work in archlinux kernel. I had to remove some patches to
aufs2-standalone.patch you guys made so it would work. This will mean we
have to drop unionfs for this to work.

http://arch-live.isawsome.net/devel/aufs2-standalone.patch
patch for aufs2 to work with kernel 2.6.29
http://arch-live.isawsome.net/devel/aufs2-linux-2.6.29.patch

Unionfs need do_splice_to and do_splice_from to be vfsub_splice_to and
vfsub_splice_from. Problem was that those functions are in fs/aufs/vfsub.c
file.

Anyways I fixed the error since we are not using unionfs anymore if aufs2 is
added in.

I hope this helps.