[arch-general] Surviving without X

Lucas Salies Brum sistematico at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:47:50 EDT 2009

I only use the X when I draw or watch a video, rather well, as saving
memory.

There is a very interesting package that can watch videos without FB, only
in text mode, it is called aaxine and cacaxine.
Also use the mplayer with the FB, but i dont like. =D

Many graphics make me confused =D

Best regards,
Lucas Saliés Brum

P.S.: Você é do Brasil?