[arch-general] Make arch-announce read only?

pyther pyther at pyther.net
Tue Mar 31 21:30:24 EDT 2009

I was wondering if we could make arch-announce a read only list. Sort of
like the dev mailing list. Anyone who tries to respond to an announcement
could get an email saying something along the lines of "If you have a
comment about an announcement, please post it on the arch-general list.
Thank you."

I do not filter the arch-announce mailings for obvious reason and I do not
think I am alone. It is very annoying to see replies in my inbox.

~pyther