[arch-general] Help understanding which interface OpenOffice is using?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri May 1 15:58:45 EDT 2009

David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> David C. Rankin wrote:
>> David Rosenstrauch wrote:
>>> The KDE3 color scheme file for it is available here, btw, if anyone
>>> wants it:  http://www.darose.net/Dark-Blue-Grey-Dave4.kcsrc
>>>
>>> DR
>>>

>> Got it, Thanks!
>>
>>     Here, throw this in as a contrasting text color on the dark
>> background:
>> #5C6DEF (now that works!)
>
> Hmmm ....
>
> Cool looking, but a little too blue for use as my primary text color.
> Personal pref, of course, though.
>
> Thanks,
>
> DR

	Yep, I used it as the "followed link" color. Just for grins I toyed with the
dark scheme to add a subtle bit of contrast to the window elements on the dark
scheme so I made it available as well. (it has changes to the alternating list
highlight color, the link and followed link colors incorporated):

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/Archlinux/kde/dcr-darkblue.kcsrc

screenshot:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshots/kde/colorScheme_dark-333-menu.jpg

	Since you provided the dark scheme, I thought I would provide a light scheme
for anyone else that might want to give it a try.

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/Archlinux/kde/dcr-Blue.kcsrc

	That's my diversion for Friday:-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.