[arch-general] org.freedesktop.hal.storage.mount-removable no <-- (action, result)

David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon May 4 06:39:13 EDT 2009

Listmates,

	I'm fighting with PolicyKit to mount my USB drives and --- it's Winning!

	I've modified /etc/PolicyKit/PolicyKit.conf to give all users and myself
(david) explicit authority (as a member of wheel and as me) and I've
*restarted* hal and still no-go? My conf file looks like this:

<config version="0.1">

        <define_admin_auth group="wheel"/>

        <match action="org.freedesktop.hal.storage.mount-removable">
                <match group="users">
                        <return result="yes"/>
                </match>
        </match>

        <match user="david">
                <return result="yes"/>
        </match>

</config>

	No matter what I do I get:

	org.freedesktop.hal.storage.mount-removable no <-- (action, result)

	What gives??

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC