[arch-general] org.freedesktop.hal.storage.mount-removable no <-- (action, result)

Guilherme M. Nogueira g.maionogueira at gmail.com
Mon May 4 21:42:35 EDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Don't modify any policykit or hal configurations, they are fine. All you
> need to do is register a session with consolekit. If you use KDM (KDE4
> versions only) or GDM, this is done automatically.

I use kdm from kdemod3. I tried changing the Exec key in
/etc/X11/sessions/kdemod3.desktop just to see if it would work, but then KDM
doesn't recognize the session.
Does any of you guys know how could I make KDM3 register the session with
consolekit? Or if I should just move to starting the session with xinit or
gdm for the moment, while I wait for free time to play with kde4...

--
Malformed message exception