[arch-general] pidgin memory leak?

Gregory T Helton gt at fallendusk.org
Thu May 28 19:23:41 EDT 2009

Noticed this when my music started skipping and glanced at my conky to
see 3.82gb memory usage (out of 4). I had to kill the process with
`killall -9 pidgin`. I've also noticed pidgin locking up more often
with 100% cpu usage on one core lately.

ps before I killed it:
kano     26176  0.5 86.1 5454392 3490168 ?     Rl   May27   8:42 pidgin

Is anyone else having problems with pidgin? My gf's laptop with ubuntu
doesn't seem to have any problems, so I wonder if it maybe an arch
issue.