[arch-general] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/14873

Damjan Georgievski gdamjan at gmail.com
Sat May 30 07:59:46 EDT 2009

>> BTW, what is up with your emails coming in to the mailing list several
>> hours earlier than what you replied to.  It is getting annoying...
>
> Don't know.  The clock displayed in gnome is right to UTC and local.
>
> I may have started with my using evolution rather that thunderbird.
> I have used evolution to post all my emails for the month of June.

You don't have your timezone set correctly, from your message:

Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 21:00:20 +0000

You have the zone 0000 (i.e. UTC) while you need to have -0400
probably (what timezone are you in?)

so, you need to set your hardware clock to UTC if you use only Linux,
or to localtime if you dual-boot to Windows, and set rc.conf
accordingly.

--
damjan