[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Assigning bugs proposal

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 31 14:11:48 EDT 2009

Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Hi guys.
> quite a lot of bug assigning happened lately, could you please add:
> [packagename] ...
> at the beginning of each bug topic,
> this way it's much easier to sort things on bugtracker.
>
> thanks
> greetings
> tpowa

Hi

Yes I can do it. ;)

I did the change in some task but not in others. Another thing is that I
think is important in changing the "status" field if task is assigned,
it's much simpler to manage and allocate the missing.
Many task are currently assigned to people but this field is in
"unconfirmed".

There any objection if I change the "status" to all the task currently
assigned, but this field does not reflect the state? Unconfirmed ->
Assigned (if task have people assigned)

Good Luck!

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )