[arch-general] Encrypting remote system

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Sun Nov 1 10:06:56 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm wondering whether there is a possibility to encrypt a remote system
using Arch Linux? I have installed Arch on a remote server, and don't
like the idea that anyone with physical access to my system has access
to my data. So is there something I can do about it?

Using dm-crypt (with luks) doesn't work at all, as I can't input the
passphrase when I reboot my system, the technician would really hate me
if I ask them to attach a remote console each time I reboot my system.

So is there anything I can do?

--
Best regards,
Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de>