[arch-general] google wave

Phillip Smith arch-general at fukawi2.nl
Sun Nov 1 18:55:43 EST 2009

2009/11/2 Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com>

> On Mon 02 Nov 2009 00:06 +0100, fons at kokkinizita.net wrote:
> > For the rest there's been this endless OT chatter of people
> > wanting to be invited to Google Wave.
> >
> > If this is the standard on this group, I will not remain
> > much longer.
>
> I agree. It's pretty damned ridiculous.
> People on this list can't seem to take a hint.

At least with GMail it's a single 'delete' button to delete the whole
thread. I feel for anyone who had to delete all these individually!

I fail to see the relevance between "arch-general" and "google-wave".
Threads on the forums asking for invites get closed -- that's not an
invitation to move the discussion to the mailing list!