[arch-general] Fresh install of 2009.08 -> hal, dbus, PK - no mount of usb for normal user (again...)

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Thu Nov 5 10:44:20 EST 2009

On 11/05/2009 10:37 AM, Flavio Costa wrote:
> I guess removable devices works (at least for me), but the problem appears
> while trying to mount a fixed storage.

Removable devices was what the OP was asking about.

Is HAL even supposed to provide auto-mount capabilities for fixed
storage?  If so, this is the first I've heard of it.  But I was under
the impression that it just provides "hot-plug" functionality - which
would make this not actually a "problem".

DR