[arch-general] CUPS won't detect my usb printer

Jeroen Op 't Eynde jeroen at xprsyrslf.be
Sun Nov 15 09:30:08 EST 2009

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:13:36 +0100, Chris Bannister
<c.bannister at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have usblp loaded? lsmod | grep usblp
>
> 2009/11/15 Jim Burton <jim at sdf-eu.org>:
>> I've installed cups, ghostscript, gsfonts and gutenprint and
>> blacklisted usblp.

Read again ;-)

I've had the same problem a few weeks ago, it works now but I don't know
what I've changed back then.
Check the CUPS page on Arch Wiki, there must be something about udev rules
that helped me out.
I'll check tomorrow when I have access to my print server!

--
Jeroen Op 't Eynde
jeroen at xprsyrslf.be
http://xprsyrslf.be

Ps: Check the new design for my website: XprsYrslf.be