[arch-general] stability of pbzip2 ?

Michael Schaefer archlinux.org at micele.de
Thu Nov 19 10:02:37 EST 2009

Hi,

I use it frequently to pack/unpack large files/folders (for instance
different types of vmware images). the files/folders usually consume
between 5-15GB (uncompressed).
These files are then even more frequently unpacked by various different
user, which (so far) never encountered any problems. So for at least one
year everything went fine.

regards - Michael