[arch-general] Please update boost from [extra] - PKGBUILD attached

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Tue Nov 24 18:39:35 EST 2009

Boost in [extra] has been out-of-date since 1830 (and marked as such)
and even though I mailed the maintainer two weeks ago no update happened.
Here is my updated PKGBUILD for 1.41.0 which is actually a bit neater
than before since no silly patches are required anymore.
I'm currently running this package and see no trouble. Please use this
to update boost in [extra] :).

-- Sven-Hendrik