[arch-general] kmail spellcheck reporting no errors when there plainly are errors - can someone confirm?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Nov 25 04:45:41 EST 2009

On Tuesday 24 November 2009 01:03:35 and regarding:
> David C. Rankin wrote:
> > Guys,
> >
> > With KMail Version 1.12.3 Using KDE 4.3.3 (KDE 4.3.3), kmail isn't
> > catching any spelling errorssss. Eggsample:
>
> works here... do you have the aspell dictionary for your language
>  installed?

Yes, I have a spell installed, the works. I think I'll just blow my ~/.kde
directory away and start over. I must have pulled in a config file with an
incorrect path in it. (wouldn't surprise me at all)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC