[arch-general] [bugtracker] Tickets assigned to ex-devs. What to do?

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:34:23 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
<vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Hello
>
> There are some tickets assigned to ex-devs, for example pizzapunk [#1],
> codemac [#2].
> What to do with these tickets? Assing to Orphan Team [#3] ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> [#1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?dev=1156
> [#2] http://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?dev=860
> [#3]
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Internal_Projects#Orphan_Team

I've just orphaned their packages.  Any devs adopting orphaned
packages should check the bug tracker and reassign the bugs to them.
With the upcoming bug day, it might be a good opprtunity for any dev
or TU to glance at the orphaned packages in the repo  to find any
packages they would be interested in.

For the bug reports, don't assign them to the orphan team (i.e. me).
Either leave them as they are or simply unassign them.