[arch-general] Musepack-tools SV8 PKGBUILDs

JM fijam at archlinux.us
Sat Oct 3 14:25:08 EDT 2009

Hello,

The Musepack project has just released the two libraries [1] required
for building musepack-tools SV8, which is the current stable version.
The version in the repos is SV7.

I have started preparing PKGBUILDs but apparently my cmake-fu is not
as strong as I thought. While I was able to prepare PKGBUILDS and
patches (borrowing bits from Gentoo) for both libraries, I failed at
musepack-tools. It's been over two hours and I am tired and hungry.
Please find the relevant files attached and not mock me too much.

Regards,
JM

[1] http://www.musepack.net/index.php?pg=src