[arch-general] php not working - Was: Web_application_package_guidelines wiki page

Jozsef jozefk at gmx.com
Mon Oct 5 08:05:08 EDT 2009

On 5 Oct 2009 at 15:46, Sergej Pupykin wrote:

> This is your karma or badly synced mirror. :)
>
> On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Jozsef <jozefk at gmx.com> wrote:
> > Yes i read that and I did that changes last time I did -Syu and
> > apache and PHP start working again. But last night it didn't happen.
> > I just didn't try to do anything regarding:
> > *module path is now /usr/lib/php/modules
> >
> > Will try that tonight. If it won't work I'll feel free :)
> >
> > Just sad I spent so much time for configuring and setting up such a
> > nice OS and now I have to leave it. Eh! That's life.
> >
> > --
> > O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org

I had a problem with badly synced mirror. That's true. Then I change
mirrors and start over. I got PHP again, what was strange since I
already got PHP with that badly synced mirror. But the problem was
with OpenOffice not with PHP. And nothing helped for getting Ooo from
new mirror again. I just remove it and did -Syu without Ooo
Just don't understand why did I get PHP again from new mirror since I
already had PHP downloaded. The same version :)
Maybe karma :))

Karma or not, I need a good, stable and working OS.