[arch-general] Plasma segmentation faults

Lars Tennstedt oss at larstennstedt.de
Tue Oct 6 09:27:38 EDT 2009

Hello,

Plasma crashes several times a day on my Arch Linux installation (32
bit) with a segmentation fault and recovers immediately. The problem has
been occured since the release of version 4.3.0. I did not remember such
a problem using version 4.2.x. My system is up-to-date, installed
software is taken only from the official repositories core, extra and
community, the desktop effects are enabled and the graphics card driver
is the nvidia closed source one. There is no bug report about this on
bugs.archlinux.org.
Does anybody have similar problems?

Bye,
Lars Tennstedt