[arch-general] [SOLVED] php not working - Was: Web_application_package_guidelines wiki page

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:34:47 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 07 October 2009 02:39:19 am Jozsef wrote:

> I read it while it was still on top, don't worry. But as I said
> things went wrong even after next Syu...
> Everything works fine now. So that's OK.

Glad to hear it. I got 5.3 when it first went into testing and about pulled my
hair out tightening the php.ini configuration to play nice with 5.3. The
changes really show where you had been loose in your config before 5.3 and
gotten away with it. Now 5.3 requires a bit of clean up with your config, but
then works just fine.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC