[arch-general] New PKGBUILD for libtorrent-rasterbar

Jeff Horelick jdhore1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:14:43 EDT 2009

Normally, i'd agree with you, but in this case, I wouldn't. First off,
looking through the changelog and the commits that make up the release,
there are really only API additions, not really any API breaks/removals.
Second, I compiled/installed Deluge *AFTER* I compiled/installed
libtorrent-rasterbar 0.14.6 and it still was looking for
libtorrent-rasterbar.so.4 which makes me think lazy/stupid developer.