[arch-general] can't unlock a luks encrypted partition. (urgent).

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Fri Oct 9 18:56:25 EDT 2009

Am Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:08:00 +0200
schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:

> It is very unlikely to be kernel related. And 2.6.31 has been in
> testing far too long, it should really be moved.

I just installed kernel26 2.6.31.3 from testing and can't reproduce this
issue. I have encrypted my whole system except of the /boot partition
of course.

I can unlock every partition by reading the keys from USB stick and by
entering the passphrases. So I also don't think that this is kernel
related.

Heiko