[arch-general] nut package - no docs or cgi interface??

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:01:08 EDT 2009

On Friday 09 October 2009 06:25:51 pm David C. Rankin wrote:
> Listmates,
>
> Any reason that the nut package (network ups tools) isn't being packaged
>  with the documentation (release notes, upgrade notes, etc.) or the web
>  interface (cgi/html) files? Just curious?

Looking a bit closer, it looks like this is what we want:

#Archlinux nut configure options

./configure '--prefix=/usr' \
'--sysconfdir=/etc' \
'--localstatedir=/var' \
'--mandir=/usr/share/man' \
'--datadir=/usr/share' \
'--docdir=/usr/share/doc/nut' \
'--with-all' \
'--with-cgipath=/srv/http/cgi-bin/nut' \
'--with-htmlpath=/srv/http/nut'

It looks like the existing package was built without any of the following
build options, that can all be applied with the --with-all configure
parameter:

  --with-all              enable serial, usb, snmp, hal, cgi, dev, neonxml,
                          powerman

What say the powers that be?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.