[arch-general] wrong size.

kurrata kurrata at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:13:10 EDT 2009

I noticed that my conky hard drive free space reading dropped from 50+GB
free on /home to under 10GB.
I did "du /home/martins/ --max-depth=1 -h" and it showed that "48G
/home/martins/.VirtualBox" is eating up all the space.
After that I did "du /home/martins/.VirtualBox/ -h" Output was this:
48G     /home/martins/.VirtualBox/Machines/win_xp/Logs
48G     /home/martins/.VirtualBox/Machines/win_xp
48G     /home/martins/.VirtualBox/Machines
48G     /home/martins/.VirtualBox/

This output is showing something very wrong and I checked all my files
with thunar.
all files were small with hidden files shown.
My virtual disk files(.vdi) are stored on /mnt/extra(other hard drive).
I used virtualbox earlier today so it did something most likely
Any ideas what could be wrong?