[arch-general] Arch Linux installation only with pacman

Ciprian Dorin, Craciun ciprian.craciun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:37:55 EDT 2009

    Thank you all for your feedback! I'm more confident now that I can
just ignore those errors.

    One observation though: having dev, proc, and sys mounted in the
new chroot, wouldn't it misslead the scriptlets? Because these special
files would be from the live host machine, and not the guest machine?
(Anyway I could just boot inside the guest machine and have the
installation done there...)

    Ciprian.