[arch-general] OpenOffice Calc - Setting Cell Background Color does Not Display on Screen - prints OK

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:59:54 EDT 2009

Guys,

I'm having a problem with openoffice calc. When I highlight a few cells or few
rows and then change the background color, no color is shown on the monitor
for the cells. Moving the input box up/down across the rows or cells that the
background color was set on, the color indication in the toolbar correctly
changes showing where the color has been set, but still no background color is
displayed in the cells on-screen.

Oddly, when I print the spreadsheet, the background color is correctly
printed?? Can some one confirm this on your install or let me know "works for
me" so I can have some additional info before filing a bug report. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC