[arch-general] enlightenment e-svn (e17) segfaults with standard setup, OK with minimalist (battery module)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:19:33 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 21 October 2009 09:55:22 am David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> On 10/21/2009 03:34 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
> > On the plus side, e17 is one helluva a good looking desktop (especially
> > with the dark a-sblack-esp1 theme -- Wow!) Screenshot showing e17 running
> > via vncviewer from my Arch server (it is light weight enough to be a
> > great remote dt):
> >
> > http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshots/archlinux/e-17-a-sblack-
> > esp1.jpg
>
> Nice dark theme!  (As you know, I'm a big fan.)
>
> Here's my latest - my previous (KDE3) dark theme now upgraded for KDE4:
>
> http://www.darose.net/DaroseDesktop2009-10.png
>
> DR

Excellent. Yep, you and I both are fans. I'll see you and raise you one
(adapted from the Obsidian Coast theme). Just import this color scheme. It has
a few more blues in the button highlights, etc...

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/Archlinux/DcrObsidianCoast.colors

Also, if you like cool backgrounds that work good with dark themes, check out
these directories on my box. They are a few neat backgrounds I have collected
from various places (thumbnails provided):

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/1440/space/

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/vangough/

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/nmsmith/

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/cosmic-storm/

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/tapestry/

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/julez124/

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/21citrouilles/

  I have just a general dir of 1440x900 images here:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/1440/

And there are hundreds more in the base directory

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/wallpapers/
(no thumbnails yet)

  Take a look, you just might find a few keepers ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC