[arch-general] enlightenment e-svn (e17) segfaults with standard setup, OK with minimalist (battery module)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:59:45 EDT 2009

On Thursday 22 October 2009 09:17:45 am David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> Some cool pics in there (esp. the space ones).  Tnx for the pointer!
>
> DR

(side note of the shuttle pics)

Before going into law, my undergraduate was in aerospace engineering and I
worked at NASA from '89-'95 in flight design and mission operations. I still
have a few friends there that send me pictures when the get some good one...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC