[arch-general] Installing Arch Linux w/ RAID

toomanymirrors toomanymirrors at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:06:43 EDT 2009

I have always had to edit my /boot/grub/menu.lst
I have /boot on md1 and root on md0 so my menu.lst looks like this:

# (1) Arch Linux
title  Arch Linux  [/boot/vmlinuz26]
root   (hd0,0)
kernel /vmlinuz26 root=/dev/array/root ro
md=1,/dev/sda1,/dev/sdb1,/dev/sdc1,/dev/sdd1
md=0,/dev/sda2,/dev/sdb2,/dev/sdc2,/dev/sdd2
initrd /kernel26.img

Hope that helps,
Jackson