[arch-general] We have lost the desktop war. The reason? Windows 7.

Felipe Tanus fotanus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:44:22 EDT 2009

I also had a "crysis" some time ago about how windows can match linux.
But it's just use windows for 3 months or so, and suddenly I change my
opinion once again :)

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus
E-mail: fotanus at gmail.com
Blog: http://www.itlife.com.br
Site: http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~fotanus/
-----
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." - Gandalf