[arch-general] Splitting up the 'boinc' package

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Mon Oct 26 15:18:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

I noticed a little thing that still doesn't work. My package doesn't
create / contain the libcudart.so, so you can't use your GPU with boinc.
In order to make this workable you have to extract the libcudart.so from
the linux installer and place it in /var/lib/boinc.

I don't know whether this can be changed by any compiling parameter, as
I couldn't find such an option. So maybe I should provide this library
with the package itself, making it more unflexible, as the library could
change with every update.

Btw: In the boinc mailing list they are planning to release 6.10.x as
stable release ;).

--
Best regards,
Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de>