[arch-general] We have lost the desktop war. The reason? Windows 7.

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:22:27 EDT 2009

... Someone is wrong on the internet.

anyways... I think that kde 4.x is mostly ready for users with a rough
edge in that it's still not ready for mobile users.

it's probably slow because your video drivers suck... I don't have
problems on my intel (well I do but not with performance). blame
nvidia.

also I'd suggest sending complaints about kde to... not arch... arch
just distributes it... kde.

your home icon is in your folderview.

I should not have responded to this thread and will not again.
--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com