[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] signoff xfsprogs 3.0.5-1 both arches

Uli Armbruster uli.armbruster at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:59:35 EDT 2009

Hi

Because last time a user signoff for xfsprogs was required, I'm doing this now again. I rebootet, right now there's a xfs_fsr running and everything seems to be just fine. If there are more things I should test or run to be sure everything is ok, please just tell me.

So signoff i686

Greetz
Army

* Paul Mattal <paul at mattal.com> [26.10.2009 19:03]: