[arch-general] Audio cd ripper

Lars Tennstedt oss at larstennstedt.de
Fri Sep 4 09:30:47 EDT 2009

Thanks for your comments.

I tried RubyRipper and it fits my needs. But my girl friend needs
something that is easier to configure. I mean she is not so good in
lame's command line options.

I have much trouble using the audio cd kio plugin. Ich noticed there are
some (many) audio cds that are not recognized properly by konqueror or
dolphin. Maybe they are multi data discs or something like that or I
missed something. I noticed improvement since the release of KDE 4.3.
Can anybody help?

Thanks again.
Lars