[arch-general] Cannot upgrade system-config-printer.

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 04:34:01 EDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 7:23 AM, Panos Filip<panosfilip at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 8:21 AM, <occam at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
>> > 2) Because of kdeadmin-system-config-printer-kde and
>> > kdeutils-printer-applet, system-config-printer-common cannot be
>> installed.
>> >
>> > Do I have to open a bug ? Or is it already known ?
>> >
>> I have the same problem using a 100% standard arch64 setup.
>>

> Same problem here as well. Is there a bug report ?

as unbelievable as it is, the bug tracker has a search feature :)
For recent issues like this one, you don't even need it, you just sort
the issues by date and look at the 5 last ones, and you find two bug
reports in 5 seconds :
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16043
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16046