[arch-general] [arch-announce] Apologies for the RSS spam

Andrew coldpies.devel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:24:48 EDT 2009

Aaron Griffin wrote:
 > Still working out some kinks with the new server changes. I have
 > disabled the rss2email job for now.
 >
 > Cheers,
 > Aaron

I just wanted to make sure arch-announce will be coming back sometime
and hasn't been forgotten about.  There have been two recent news
updates (vi, TeXLive) which haven't been mailed out to arch-announce.  I
would've missed them entirely if the vi package hadn't complained about
a file conflict.

I appreciate the work you guys do and this isn't meant to be nagging.
Just a reminder, since people do rely on that mailing list.  Keep up the
good work :)

Andrew