[arch-general] ArcLlinux 2009.02 installation issues

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:28:18 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 17:23, Ciprian Dorin, Craciun
<ciprian.craciun at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that
> by default ArchLinux does not include ttyS0 in inittab or in
> securetty, so I have to manually mount the disk as loopback, end edit
> the files appropriately...
>    Thus my feature request is: could you include in the default
> install images also the ttyS0 and ttyS1 as usable terminals?

Hm, I think archboot-based install CD had this feature
(at least old bug about it is marked as fixed),
not sure about it now, but archboot ISOs are regularly updated.
Of course it would be nice to have the support in official ISOs,
so please feel a feature requset about it on our bugtracker.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)