[arch-general] VPS hosting with Arch

Crouse crouse at archlinux.us
Mon Sep 28 16:10:15 EDT 2009

The issues i've had were hardware related, and sevenl was great about them.
I really have no complaints,and would/will use them again.

I've talked to them on the phone and dealt via email both, every time
they were very courteous and helpful. I've dealt with alot of hosting
companies before, and had several different dedicated servers with
different hosts, and sevenl has been so far one of the best.

I had an account with slicehost before as well, i did not like the way
the kernel updates were handled, so elected not to continue using
them, however they were not bad to work with.

For my money, i have to say sevenl is probably the best bang for the buck.

Crouse