[arch-general] Netbook recommendations

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Mon Sep 28 16:23:50 EDT 2009

Dan McGee a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So in the next few weeks, I would like to buy a netbook. The market is
>> saturated, so I'd like to ask for some advice here.
>>
>> What do you guys think of the current offerings? What's considered
>> "the best" now-a-days? What kinds of netbooks do Arch users have?
>>

> /me is also awaiting responses, I plan on getting one in the next few
> weeks as well

I don't have one yet, but I've been looking around a few weeks ago.
Apart from the usual brands (Asus, Acer, Samsung, Lenovo), my attention
was also drawn to this one:
http://www.pointofview-online.com/showroom.php?shop_mode=category_homepage&category_id=83
Its display is apparently excellent. Not sure it is easily available in
the US, though.

Otherwise I'd probably buy a "plain old" EeePC.