[arch-general] Netbook recommendations

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Mon Sep 28 16:55:23 EDT 2009

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:22:15 -0500
Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Roman Kyrylych
> <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> > * Read reviews, there are lots of them.
> >  (even http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_netbooks :))
>
> Awesome! Thanks for this

I look around for some time and would probably go with an eeepc. It
seems they switched to windows again tough.
Netbook based on the ion platform seem to be available now (nvidia
graphics) but there likely are still no dual core atom ones.

I eventually decided to go for a thinkpad instead, 'just' have to find a
model that suits since you can't customise them here...

Philipp