[arch-general] nexuiz/nexuiz-data depency problem

Thomas-Bahn Thomas-Bahn at gmx.net
Wed Sep 30 12:34:19 EDT 2009

I have problems to install nexuiz on my system. Its a 64bit system and up to
date synced to ftp://mir1.archlinuxfr.org. This mirror have synced since the
last updates of nexuiz and nexuiz-data.

If I install nexuiz with pacman -S nexuiz then the following messages are
displayed:

resolving dependencies...
warning: cannot resolve "nexuiz-data", a dependency of "nexuiz"
:: the following package(s) cannot be upgraded due to unresolvable
dependencies:
      nexuiz

Do you want to skip the above package(s) for this upgrade? [Y/n] Y
looking for inter-conflicts...
 local database is up to date

I have searched on the archlinux.org site for the packages and I found:

any  		Community  	nexuiz-data  2.5.1-3  Orphan  2009-09-30
x86_64 	Community 	nexuiz	2.5.1-3 	xyne 	2009-09-29

The package exists but pacman cant find it? Is there something wrong on the
mirror or on my Arch Linux with the any-packages?

Thanks for your help :)

Thomas Bahn