[arch-general] xorg-server 1.8 - Wiki?

pyther pyther at pyther.net
Fri Apr 9 16:01:48 EDT 2010

On 04/09/2010 09:41 AM, Jan de Groot wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 09:34 -0400, pyther wrote:
>

>> Has there been any work on a wiki entry for Xorg 1.8? I don't see
>> anything on the main wiki. I just don't want to duplicate efforts.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
> Nothing has been done on documentation yet. Feel free to use the
> documentation from Fedora to add information to the Xorg input
> hotplugging wiki page.

Alright I started editing the wiki. The majority of the changes were
made under the configuration section. I pretty much copied verbatim the
InputClasses section. If someone can look over them and possibly improve
the wiki I would appreciate it.

Do we need 'Changes with modular Xorg' anymore?
Do we need Automatic Configuration with hwd? From what I can gather hwd
won't generate a working configuration with Xorg 1.8

~pyther