[arch-general] NDN Messages

Gary Wright wriggary at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 18:08:58 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Mauro Santos
<registo.mailling at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it just me or is everyone getting something like this when posting to
> [arch-general]:
>
> "Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> Joey Kingery (Mailbox has been deleted. Try re-entering the address.)"
>
> It is not the first time I have received this and it does not seem to be
> a temporary problem, is there any way to avoid getting this message or
> solving the problem?
>
> --
> Mauro Santos

I too have seen this and thought I had made a mistake somewhere along
the address line.  That being said, it only happens when I use an
email client (Thunderbird certainly and I think Evolution), not when I
use Gmail directly to post.

Weirdness.

I'll see if I can find an old message and check the headers on it.

Gary