[arch-general] Java and/or MySQL geeks required

Nilesh Govindarajan lists at itech7.com
Tue Apr 20 14:02:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

Please do not consider this another spam message because it is not. I am
not sending this as an advertisement.

Me and my friend are doing a project to write a simplified ebook for
students of high school in India. The syllabus has been changed a lot
and the students have been introduced to the world of FOSS. The current
physical book authors are completely Windows centered, so students will
not have any examples, screenshots in Linux. At present, there are no
contributors.

So, all those who are Java and/or MySQL experts and are willing to share
their knowledge under CC-By-SA or CC-SA (Creative Commons) license
without any royalty are humbly requested to reply to nilesh.3892 at
gmail dot com

The project page is located at http://cbse065.eduvid.in/

Again I'm sorry if this disturbed you.

--